Kern Community College District delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc. For more information about BankMobile Disbursements, visit https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices
Are you due a refund?
If you don't receive financial aid, you still may receive money back from the school in the future. After all, you may drop a class or make an overpayment. Going through this process now can ensure you'll receive any money owed to you by your school in a timely manner.
If you're due a refund, you'll get an email from BankMobile Disbursements letting you know when it's been processed.
Bank Mobile Disbursements
- Go to BankMobile Disbursements Refund Choices
- Click on Make a Refund Selection. If you have your personal Bank Mobile code enter the number into the box labelled “Your personal Code.” If you do not have a personal Code, click “Need a code?”
- To receive your personal code:
- Enter the school name: Kern Community College District
- College ID Number: @00XXXXXX
- School Email: Enter student email address: firstname.lastnameXXX@email.cerrocoso.edu
If your school email does not work enter the email address used to apply with Cerro Coso. Bank Mobile will send you a personal code to your email address. Enter your personal code into the box labeled “Your personal Code” Follow the prompts to create your account.