Contact the College

For help with your Student ID / student PIN / password / email account name / logging in / accessing an online class, please contact Tech Support.

For help with any account or login problems, please contact Tech Support.

For questions about registration holds, how to enroll in classes, transfer credits from another college, get a degree or certificate, and so on, call Counseling at (760) 384-6219.

For questions about applying for and receiving Financial Aid, call Financial Aid at (760) 384-6221.

To request transcripts, go to the Transcripts page for instructions.

For any and all GED inquiries, go to

For anything else, please fill out this form and your inquiry will be forwarded to the person who can best answer your question. It may take 3 business days for a response.