Spring/Summer 2016 Grads
Want to graduate in Fall 2015? The deadline for a graduation evaluation is October 29, 2015.
- Make an appointment in the Counseling Office for a graduation evaluation before March 31st, 2016.
- Appointments can be made in person at the Counseling Office on your campus or by calling:
(760) 384-6219 at Ridgecrest / Indian Wells Valley
(760) 379-5501 at Kern River Valley Lake Isabella
(760) 258-8644 at East Kern Center: Edwards AFB
(760) 872-1565 at ESCC Bishop
(760) 934-2875 at ESCC Mammoth Lakes
CC Online: contact the Ridgecrest / IWV campus
- Attend your counseling appointment to review your academic history and verify completion of transfer, degree, or certificate requirements. Complete a Petition to Graduate and leave with your counselor or advisor to be included in your evaluation.
- After you have met with a counselor or advisor and completed your evaluation and Petition to Graduate, you will receive communication by mail regarding important graduation information.
NOTE: ESCC students will receive communication via email from Greg Kost regarding the ceremonies on your campus.
- Invitations and announcements
- Caps and gowns
- Rehearsal date and time
- If you have attended any other college and are using those units to graduate, an OFFICIAL copy of your transcripts must be on file in our Admissions & Records Office. If your official transcripts are not on file, your degree or certificate will not be processed.
Transcripts must be mailed directly to Admissions and Records:
Admissions & Records
Cerro Coso Community College
3000 College Heights Blvd
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
- Please allow 8-12 weeks after the end of your last semester for your degree or certificate to be processed.