Spring/Summer 2020 Grads
Are you planning to graduate with a degree or certificate in Spring 2020? Please follow these steps:
- Make an appointment for a Graduation Evaluation by March 13, 2020. (Or before November 15, 2019 in the Fall 2019 semester.) If you know you are graduating, make your appointment now!
Appointments can be made in-person at the Counseling office on your campus or by calling:
(760) 384-6219 at Ridgecrest / Indian Wells Valley
(760) 384-6219 for CC Online students
(760) 379-5501 at Kern River Valley Lake Isabella
(661) 258-8644 at East Kern Center: Edwards AFB
(661) 823-4986 at East Kern Center: Tehachapi
(760) 872-1565 at ESCC Bishop
(760) 934-2875 at ESCC Mammoth Lakes
- Complete a Petition for Graduation.
- If you have attended any other college and are using those units to graduate or are using AP scores from high school, an OFFICIAL copy of your transcripts must be on file in our Admissions & Records Office. If your official transcripts are not on file, your degree or certificate will not be processed.
Transcripts must be mailed directly to Admissions and Records:
Admissions & Records
Cerro Coso Community College
3000 College Heights Blvd
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
If you have attended any other college and are using those units to graduate, an OFFICIAL copy of your transcripts must be on file in our Admissions & Records Office. If your official transcripts are not on file, your degree or certificate will not be processed.
Please allow 8-12 weeks after the end of your last semester for your degree or certificate to be processed.
- After you have met with a counselor or advisor and completed your evaluation and Petition to Graduate, you will receive communication by mail regarding important graduation information.
NOTE: ESCC students will receive communication via email from Greg Kost regarding the ceremonies on your campus.
- Invitations and announcements
- Caps and gowns
- Rehearsal date and time