How to Schedule an
Online Counseling is an easy way for students to meet with a counselor in a virtual space.
Contact the Counseling department via email at: email@example.com
Contact your home campus and schedule an online counseling session:
Be Prepared for Your Appointment
When it's time to join the meeting
- Click on link received in confirmation email for your appointment.
- Web browser will open and you be prompted to launch your Zoom meeting.
- Launch your ZOOM meeting.
- Once logged in, you will be placed in a waiting room, when your counselor is ready they will start the appointment.
Online Counseling Requirements
- Use a laptop or desktop if meeting via Zoom
- Use Chrome or Firefox as your Internet browser
- Have a microphone and a webcam activated (headset with microphone highly recommended)
- Test your webcam and audio prior to meeting.
- If meeting via phone, go to a quiet area.