A Student Educational Plan (SEP):
- is designed to assist you in developing a plan to complete your degree and/or major requirements in a timely manner
- is based on a schedule that will meet your needs
- will help you stay focused
- will help you obtain your educational goals
- can help you avoid taking classes that may not help you reach your educational goals or fulfill your degree requirements
To qualify for an early registration date, students need to complete all the steps of the following process: Orientation, Placement in Math & English, and Counseling to develop a Student Education Plan. To schedule an appointment for any of these steps, please call (760) 384-6219.
- Cerro Coso GE Requirements
- CSU General Education Certification
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)
To complete a Student Education Plan in-person or by phone, contact the Counseling Department at (760) 384-6219.