In Order to Qualify for Academic Year 2023-2024...
- Reside within the Kern Community College District (KCCD) Service Area*
- Possess good student conduct standing
- Posess a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Be currently registered in 12 or more units at Cerro Coso
- Complete student orientation
- Develop a comprehensive education plan for completing an educational goal at Cerro Coso Community College.
Continuing students do not need to submit transcripts. This requirement only applies to new students.
To Remain Eligible for Academic Year 2023-2024...
- Maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Complete 30 units per academic year**
- Complete 8 hours of outreach activities per academic semester
- Maintain good student conduct standing
* Students attending the Bishop and Mammoth Lakes campuses of Cerro Coso Community College should apply for the Inyo or Mono Promises.
** The purpose of 30 units is to graduate on time with 60 units in two years. Concurrent coursework that is applicable to the degree program may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Any questions please contact the financial aid office.