Fall 2023 parking permits are available! Here are a few very important updates...
New Parking System
We recently completed the transition to a new, all-in-one parking system from Parking Management Bureau. The new system includes "single sign-on" which is a fancy way of saying that you will be able to login using the same credentials you use for insideCC. The new system also simplifies the information you enter to obtain a permit.
What does this mean for you? Ordering parking permits will be more streamlined and much easier. We are also working hard to provide as much flexibility as possible as we all transition to the new system. We're here for you!
Fall Semester Parking
- We will offer only 1 type of Parking permit for Fall 2023.
- The No Cost/Fee Parking permit is good for the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 Semesters.
- No distinction between Student and Staff parking permits.
- All vehicles parking on campus require a permit (motorcycles included).
- All campus grounds and parking areas require a permit.
- Guest parking permits will be available through a QR Code posted on Parking signs throughout the parking lots.
- Guest parking permits are $2 per day, plus a 2.75% processing fee for debit and credit card transactions.
Spring Semester Parking
- We will offer 2 types of parking permits beginning Spring 2024.
- General Parking Permit – No Cost/Fee (keep the same permit from Fall)
- Preferred Parking Permits- $40 each semester (the preferred spots will be clearly marked throughout the campus)
- Cash option purchases will be available through the Cerro Coso Business Office at (760) 384-6214 or email@example.com.
Ready to order? Visit CC Parking Permits to get your permit.
To ensure a seamless process in obtaining your parking permit follow these steps:
- Students, complete the Fall 2023 Update Form.
- Go to Inside CC,
- Select MyBanWeb,
- Then select Update Form (under Class Information in the drop-down menu)
If you need assistance, contact IWV Campus Safety & Security at (760) 384-6198.
Vehicles possessing a valid State Disabled Person Placard and/or temporary campus disabled parking permit do not require a parking permit. Those persons may park in any disabled parking space on campus or in any other parking space where parking is permitted.
All other vehicles must have a parking permit.
Vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas, within the two painted lines and not over the front painted limit line.
Vehicles must be operated in a safe manner.
No person shall drive, park or leave standing any motor vehicle, motorcycle, moped or motor driven cycle upon any area not designated for motor vehicle use including lawn, athletic field, practice area, or sidewalk.
Parking Defined: To park or leave standing any type vehicle, whether occupied or not, other than for the purpose of, or while actually engaged in, loading or unloading passengers and/or equipment. Vehicles shall not be parked or left standing, even though occupied by driver and/or passenger, in a loading zone, disabled zone, limited-time zone, or any other limited or restricted parking zone, other than that time specified by sign and/or curb markings, or areas not designated for use.
$25.00 minimum fine for citations issued for parking violations.
Cerro Coso Community College is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
Regulations are subject to change.
The revenue generated by parking fees can ONLY be used for building, operating, maintaining, and providing security for parking facilities on campus.