February 16 Movies for Mental Health- Art with Impact: 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Goal - destigmatize mental health and empower the campus community.
- A virtual workshop featuring award-winning short films and a panel discussion with students and local mental health resources.
February 17 Coyote Telehealth: Tele Med: 6:00pm-7:30pm
Come learn all about Coyote Telehealth and what benefits you receive as a student! Learn from other students who have used the platform and asked questions about all the things Coyote Telehealth can offer you during your enrollment at CC. CC Ambassadors and other CC students will walk you through how to register and become familiar with the platform. A live Demonstartion will be provided as well. We hope to see you there!
Healthy Relationship: 4:00pm
- Components of a healthy relationship: trust, communication, respect
- Warning signs of an unhealthy relationship
- The cycle of violence
- What should you do if you or someone you know is in an unhealthy