Make an Appointment for your Graduation Evaluation!
Are you planning to graduate with a degree or certificate in Spring 2021?
Are you planning to transfer?
Make sure you know what classes you need to take in Spring to graduate!
Detailed information can be found at www.cerrocoso.edu/studentservices/counseling/ready-graduate.
- Make an appointment for a Graduation Evaluation with the Counseling Department.
Appointments can be done by phone or by video via Zoom:
(760) 384-6219 at Ridgecrest / Indian Wells Valley
(760) 384-6219 for CC Online students
(760) 384-6395 at Kern River Valley Lake Isabella
(760) 384-6280 at East Kern Center: Edwards AFB
(661) 823-4986 at East Kern Center: Tehachapi
(760) 872-1565 at ESCC Bishop
(760) 934-2875 at ESCC Mammoth Lakes
- Complete a Petition for Graduation.
- If you have attended any other college and are using those units to graduate or are using AP scores from high school, an OFFICIAL copy of your transcripts must be on file in our Admissions & Records Office. If your official transcripts are not on file, your degree or certificate will not be processed.
Transcripts must be mailed directly to Admissions and Records:
Admissions & Records
Cerro Coso Community College
3000 College Heights Blvd
Ridgecrest, CA 93555