Public health is a top priority at Kern Community College District & SISC. Per the recently released guidance from the CDC and the California Department of Public Health, we are providing you some informational flyers in case you need any assistance during this rapidly evolving outbreak of COVID-19. Below are some reminders:
SISC MDLive - $0 Copays
- In light of the COVID-19 situation, effective March 13, 2020, SISC is implementing $0 copays on MDLive services This benefit provides 24/7 access to a physician by phone. MDLive physicians follow CDC guidelines with respect to persons exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. [Flyer]
$0 Flu Vaccines
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Members - $0 flu shots are available at participating pharmacies. Members may call Navitus at 1-866-333-2757 for more information.
- Kaiser Members - $0 Flu Shots are available in the lobby of most Kaiser facilities.
Virtual Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield members may access MDLive Virtual Urgent Care for $0. [Flyer]
- Kaiser provides $0 telemedicine options. [Northern California flyer] [Southern California flyer].
The Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) is provided through SISC and is a confidential service, free of charge. The brochure is attached and here is the link: Anthem EAP website. Once at the website, click on member login and enter SISC for the company code.