Exciting changes are in the works at Cerro Coso Community College. It has been three years since the college vacated the Main Building for construction and the time has finally come for them to move back into the newly renovated and updated facility.
The move will begin Monday, October 15, 2018 and will require a number of office closures. The college is committed to providing a smooth transition to restore services as soon as possible. Those with an urgent need to talk to someone in a department that is closed are advised to call the college main number at (760) 384-6100. Messages will be checked regularly and calls returned.
Admissions and Records, Financial Aid, and Access Programs will be CLOSED, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, October 15 through 17.
- Admissions and Records, Counseling, Assessment, and High Tech Center will be CLOSED, Tuesday and Wednesday, October 16 and 17.
- Business and Reception offices will be CLOSED, Wednesday and Thursday, October 17 and 18. Phones will be forwarded and answered.
- The College President and Administrative Services will be CLOSED, Thursday and Friday, October 18 and 19.
- Human Resources will be CLOSED, Monday and Tuesday, October 22 and 23.
- Pony Espresso will be CLOSED, Monday - Friday, October 29 - November 2.
- The College Bookstore will be CLOSED, Wednesday - Friday, October 31 - November 2. The bookstore will reopen for business in the main building on Monday, November 5.
The move back into the original Main Building of the campus is both exciting and challenging and has been structured to minimize the impact on students and the community. Please note slight delays may affect durations of office closure. Please call ahead to verify availability. “Your patience and understanding are very much appreciated during this process,” stated College President Jill Board.