The Cerro Coso Library is here to support your research needs:
- Email: For general library questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Lab: Get help with research and citations from a librarian via Zoom. No appointment needed! Walk-in Zoom hours are Monday: 1-3pm, Tuesday: 10am-12pm & 4-6pm, Wednesday: 10am-12pm, Friday: 7-8pm, and Sunday: 7-8pm.
- Research Request Form: Fill out the form to request or schedule assistance from a Cerro Coso librarian via email, phone, or Zoom. Include as much detail as you can!
- 24/7 Library Chat: This service is staffed by librarians from around the world to help you with general research and citations anytime, anywhere.
- Material Request Form: Request book chapter scans via email or circulating books via curbside pickup. Copyright limitations apply.
For general tutoring and proctoring assistance, visit the Learning Assistance Center. To purchase or rent textbooks, visit the Cerro Coso Bookstore.
Need Information? Start here:
- Catalog for books, ebooks, audiovisual materials, and more.
- Databases for articles from journals, newspapers, encyclopedias, and more.
- Library Guides for online resources.
- Email or Chat with a librarian.