Online Research and Citation Help
1. Fill out the Request Form to email your question to the librarians.
2. Live videochat with a librarian is available via Zoom:
3. Use the 24/7 Ask A Librarian for immediate chat assistance.
Looking for a subject-area tutor?
Visit the Learning Assistance Center. Currently, all learning support services are available online, via Zoom (live, face-to-face chat).
- Request an appointment with a peer-tutor – Schedule repeating appointments with a peer tutor or a single meeting to get the help you need.
Need Information? Start here:
- Catalog for books, ebooks, audiovisual materials, and more.
- Databases for articles from journals, newspapers, encyclopedias, and more.
- Library Guides for online resources.
- Email or Chat with a librarian.