The Transfer Center is available to assist students in researching their options and making plans for a smooth transition to a four-year university or other institution.
Contact the Transfer Center via Counseling by phone: (760) 384-6219
Virtual Transfer Information
Need Help with the CSU Application?
Watch these step-by-step CSU application videos. View the application videos here.
UndocuTransfer Info Sessions Series
This is a great opportunity for prospective transfer undocumented students to:
- Learn about services and support available to undocumented students at universities across California
- Hear directly from students about their experience at each university
- Get connected to Dream Centers and UndocuSupport Program representatives before transferring
- Discover resources and opportunities at each campus, including legal services, mental health services, job/internship opportunities, and more.
- Become informed about “next steps” for financial aid, admissions, and residency to ensure a smooth transfer transition
- Explore university options whether applying for admissions this year or still having more time to decide before applying to transfer
The target audience for these sessions is undocumented community college students, but faculty and staff, as well as HS students, are welcome.
California State University
The California State University (CSU) system is taking all necessary steps to mitigate the disruptions caused by COVID-19 while ensuring the health and safety for our students, faculty, staff and communities. With the COVID19 pandemic it has become necessary to adjust some CSU admission requirements and prior guidance to incoming students for fall 2020 and beyond.
University of California
The University of California has temporarily suspended some of its requirements for admitted students to ensure that they are able to enroll as planned. It also expects to work with students to adjust financial aid packages if family financial circumstances have changed. In addition, UC has temporarily relaxed some undergraduate admissions policies to ensure high school and transfer students are not penalized by their inability to earn letter grades for academic classes or take standardized tests during the COVID-19 pandemic.
University of Massachusetts Global
Why Transfer to UMass Global?
UMass Global (was Brandman U) has over 60 years' experience supporting learners from diverse backgrounds to seamlessly complete their degree requirements. We offer faculty with real-world experience in a convenient eight-week calendaring system with many transfer friendly programs that allow you to finish your degree requirements sooner than you might expect.
Learn more about our programs and how we'll support you in achieving your next level of college achievement.
Apply now: UMass Global Application
Or, visit this - Cerro Coso - UMass Global Partnerships page to learn more.
Grand Canyon University - Learn about GCU and Speak with a GCU Counselor
GCU Welcomes Online Transfer Students from Cerro Coso Community College
At Grand Canyon University, we offer a wide variety of transfer-friendly education programs at every level. We utilize hands-on learning experiences and a rigorous curriculum to prepare over 20,500 ground students and more than 81,000* online students to become global citizens, critical thinkers and effective leaders.
We believe all students should be able to complete their education on their own terms, which is why we offer fast-track options and generous scholarship opportunities to transfer students.
Enroll in one of GCU's program offerings:
- Leadership and Management
- Criminal Justice
- Political and Social Sciences
- Information Technology and Cybersecurity
- Language and Communications
- Health Care Administration
- Informatics and Health Sciences
- Psychology and Counseling
Learn more about transferring to National University by visiting NU Transfer.
- Learn about our community, and get your questions answered. Over 75+ programs, including
associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
- Four-week classes offered online
- Convenient class schedules and year-round enrollment
- Locations across California and Nevada
- Yellow Ribbon school with military tuition discounts
- Transfer credits accepted at any time
- Financial aid opportunities
- Dedicated student support
Find out how you can transfer to National University with an Associate Degree for Transfer Scholarship.
- California Community College Transfer Students who have recently earned their Associates Degree for Transfer (ADT) or a transferable associate degree (Associate degrees that use the CSU Breadth or IGETC patterns as general education for degree completion) within 12 months of applying to NU are eligible for the ADT transfer scholarship pricing of $880 per course (max 20 courses). Additional coursework beyond the 90 quarter units may be required for AA and AS transferred degrees.
Fresno Pacific University - Bakersfield Campus
We offer in-person/Online classes in our Degree Completion Program for the following degrees:
- Business Administration: Management
- Business Administration: Organization Leadership
- Childhood Development
- Health Care Administration
- Liberal Arts (with CSET Waiver for Multiple Subjects)
Interested in transferring to Fresno Pacific University, visit our Transfer Guide View Book.
- Accelerate Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Six-Week Classes
- Two Year Graduation Guarantee
- ADT Transfer Agreements
- Financial Aid Opportunities
- Experienced Faculty
- Student Support and Career Counseling
Transferring with an ADT from a Community College:
The Fresno Pacific University degrees listed have been formally approved as "similar" to the corresponding Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT). This means that the FPU Program Directors for a "similar" FPU major have reviewed the relevant ADT and determined that a student who earns that ADT can complete the Fresno Pacific University degree in 68 units or less. For information regarding the completion of an FPU bachelor's degree visit our ADT Transfer Pathway page.
Transfer courses equivalencies from the community colleges: Degree Completion Transfer Equivalencies
Ohio University Online Undergraduate Bachelor's Programs
Ohio University is proud to partner with Cerro Coso College! Please visit our partner page: www.ohio.edu/admissions/partners/cerro-coso
OHIO offers flexible and affordable bachelor’s degree programs delivered fully online —no previous college coursework required. Earn your bachelor's even faster by transferring existing college credits.
Ohio University is ranked the top college in Ohio for online education by Newsweek. More than 6,000 students from across the country choose Ohio University for their online education.
Looking for an accelerated bachelor's degree? Our online bachelor’s degree programs offered through eCampus are delivered under the leadership of tenured faculty with experience in their field. Enjoy asynchronous course delivery that can fit into your personal schedule.
OHIO also offers degree completion programs for students who have already earned their associate degree or completed the undergraduate general education curriculum and full four-year online degrees.
Fully Online Bachelor’s Degrees
Fully Online Bachelor’s Degrees-Completely online degrees—no previous college coursework required. Earn your bachelor's even faster by transferring existing college credits.
Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) has partnered with California Community Colleges to give students access to affordable, career-focused degree programs online. Transfer students, Cerro Coso employees, and their immediate families receive a 10% discount on tuition, and may be able to transfer up to 90 units. To review currently pathways to continue your education at SNHU, visit www.snhu.edu/ccc.
- CSU/UC application workshops
- On-campus visits by university representatives
- Visits to university campuses
- College fairs
- Agreements with colleges/universities.
Cerro Coso College Board Code: 004027
- Bellevue University
- Cerro Coso Honors Program
- CSU Chico Distance and Online Education
- CSU Long Beach Engineering in the Antelope Valley
- Hispanic Association of Colleges & Universities
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities
- Independent College and University Web Sites
- UC Admissions
- UC Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UNR Articulation