The Transfer Center is available to assist students in researching their options and making plans for a smooth transition to a four-year university or other institution.
Need Help with the CSU Application?
Watch these step-by-step CSU application videos. View the application videos here.
UndocuTransfer Info Sessions Series
This is a great opportunity for prospective transfer undocumented students to:
- Learn about services and support available to undocumented students at universities across California
- Hear directly from students about their experience at each university
- Get connected to Dream Centers and UndocuSupport Program representatives before transferring
- Discover resources and opportunities at each campus, including legal services, mental health services, job/internship opportunities, and more.
- Become informed about “next steps” for financial aid, admissions, and residency to ensure a smooth transfer transition
- Explore university options whether applying for admissions this year or still having more time to decide before applying to transfer
The target audience for these sessions is undocumented community college students, but faculty and staff, as well as HS students, are welcome.
California State University
The California State University (CSU) system is taking all necessary steps to mitigate the disruptions caused by COVID-19 while ensuring the health and safety for our students, faculty, staff and communities. With the COVID19 pandemic it has become necessary to adjust some CSU admission requirements and prior guidance to incoming students for fall 2020 and beyond.
University of California
The University of California has temporarily suspended some of its requirements for admitted students to ensure that they are able to enroll as planned. It also expects to work with students to adjust financial aid packages if family financial circumstances have changed. In addition, UC has temporarily relaxed some undergraduate admissions policies to ensure high school and transfer students are not penalized by their inability to earn letter grades for academic classes or take standardized tests during the COVID-19 pandemic.
University of Nevada, Reno
The Nevada Bound is a day-long program where you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover and navigate the steps to apply for admission.
- Learn about financial aid and scholarships straight from the experts.
- Explore your future major and meet the faculty who will be helping you.
- Hear from our Housing experts about your timeline and options.
- Take a walking tour of the campus and enjoy lunch with us; our treat!
- The Nevada Bound program runs from 9:00 am - 2:30 pm.
Sign Up Today
Free parking is available for the event and a lunch will be provided. This event is free to attend but you must register in advance. Space is limited! Questions? Contact Lindsey Forbes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the March 10 event here:
Nevada Bound 03/10/2023 09:00 AM
Joe Crowley Student Union
Joe Crowley Student Union
1664 North Virginia Street MS 0056
Reno, NV 89557
More Details: admissions.unr.edu/portal/nevadabound
(Click on the image below to view the PDF flyer)
University of Massachusetts Global
Why Transfer to UMass Global?
UMass Global (was Brandman U) has over 60 years’ experience supporting learners from diverse backgrounds to seamlessly complete their degree requirements. We offer faculty with real-world experience in a convenient eight-week calendaring system with many transfer friendly programs that allow you to finish your degree requirements sooner than you might expect.
Learn more about our programs and how we’ll support you in achieving your next level of college achievement.
Apply now: UMass Global Application
Or, visit this - Cerro Coso – UMass Global Partnerships page to learn more.
(Click on the image below to view the flyer)
Grand Canyon University - Learn about GCU and Speak with a GCU Counselor
GCU Welcomes Online Transfer Students from Cerro Coso Community College
At Grand Canyon University, we offer a wide variety of transfer-friendly education programs at every level. We utilize hands-on learning experiences and a rigorous curriculum to prepare over 20,500 ground students and more than 81,000* online students to become global citizens, critical thinkers and effective leaders.
We believe all students should be able to complete their education on their own terms, which is why we offer fast-track options and generous scholarship opportunities to transfer students.
Enroll in one of GCU’s program offerings:
- Leadership and Management
- Criminal Justice
- Political and Social Sciences
- Information Technology and Cybersecurity
- Language and Communications
- Health Care Administration
- Informatics and Health Sciences
- Psychology and Counseling
Learn more about transferring to National University by visiting NU Transfer.
- Learn about our community, and get your questions answered. Over 75+ programs, including associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
- Four-week classes offered online
- Convenient class schedules and year-round enrollment
- Locations across California and Nevada
- Yellow Ribbon school with military tuition discounts
- Transfer credits accepted at any time
- Financial aid opportunities
- Dedicated student support
Find out how you can transfer to National University with an Associate Degree for Transfer Scholarship.
- California Community College Transfer Students who have recently earned their Associates Degree for Transfer (ADT) or a transferable associate degree (Associate degrees that use the CSU Breadth or IGETC patterns as general education for degree completion) within 12 months of applying to NU are eligible for the ADT transfer scholarship pricing of $880 per course (max 20 courses). Additional coursework beyond the 90 quarter units may be required for AA and AS transferred degrees.
Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies Pathway
Fresno Pacific University – Bakersfield Campus
Contact Admissions Representative: Susan Rizo
661-617-4529 or email: Susan.Rizo@fresno.edu | Book an Appointment
We offer in-person/Online classes in our Degree Completion Program for the following degrees:
- Business Administration: Management
- Business Administration: Organization Leadership
- Childhood Development
- Health Care Administration
- Liberal Arts (with CSET Waiver for Multiple Subjects)
Interested in transferring to Fresno Pacific University, visit our Transfer Guide View Book.
- Accelerate Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Six-Week Classes
- Two Year Graduation Guarantee
- ADT Transfer Agreements
- Financial Aid Opportunities
- Experienced Faculty
- Student Support and Career Counseling
Transferring with an ADT from a Community College:
The Fresno Pacific University degrees listed have been formally approved as "similar" to the corresponding Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT). This means that the FPU Program Directors for a "similar" FPU major have reviewed the relevant ADT and determined that a student who earns that ADT can complete the Fresno Pacific University degree in 68 units or less. For information regarding the completion of an FPU bachelor’s degree visit our ADT Transfer Pathway page.
Transfer courses equivalencies from the community colleges: Degree Completion Transfer Equivalencies
Southern New Hampshire University
Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) has partnered with California Community Colleges to give students access to affordable, career-focused degree programs online. Transfer students, Cerro Coso employees, and their immediate families receive a 10% discount on tuition, and may be able to transfer up to 90 units. To review currently pathways to continue your education at SNHU, visit www.snhu.edu/ccc.
- CSU/UC application workshops
- On-campus visits by university representatives
- Visits to university campuses
- College fairs
- Agreements with colleges/universities.
Cerro Coso College Board Code: 004027