The Transfer Center is available to assist students in researching their options and making plans for a smooth transition to a four-year university or other institution.
Contact the Transfer Center via Counseling by phone: 760-384-6219
Virtual Transfer Information
Upcoming TAG Workshops!
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be offering three online UC Santa Cruz Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Workshops starting next week:
September 16, 2-3 p.m. Pacific Time (Students can sign up here)
September 21, 12-1 p.m. Pacific Time (Students can sign up here)
September 28, 10-11 a.m. Pacific Time (Students can sign up here)
can use the UCSC TAG to get an admission guarantee, and get connected to UC Santa Cruz!
The UC Santa Cruz TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee)
is a formal agreement ensuring fall transfer admission in a desired major from a California community college. Our TAG workshops will provide information on how to qualify and the requirements to earn a guarantee. We’ll also explain the filing process and
Note: For fall
2021 applications, the TAG application filing period is September 1-30, 2020.
Students will also need to submit a UC Application
during the filing period of November 1-30, 2020.
California State University
The California State University (CSU) system is taking all necessary steps to mitigate the disruptions caused by COVID-19 while ensuring the health and safety for our students, faculty, staff and communities. With the COVID19 pandemic it has become necessary to adjust some CSU admission requirements and prior guidance to incoming students for fall 2020 and beyond.
University of California
The University of California has temporarily suspended some of its requirements for admitted students to ensure that they are able to enroll as planned. It also expects to work with students to adjust financial aid packages if family financial circumstances have changed. In addition, UC has temporarily relaxed some undergraduate admissions policies to ensure high school and transfer students are not penalized by their inability to earn letter grades for academic classes or take standardized tests during the COVID-19 pandemic.
UCLA Transfer Admissions Presentations
The office of Undergraduate Admission is inviting students to join us at one of our upcoming virtual transfer admission presentations. It will take place via an online webinar and is designed to help prospective students learn more about UCLA, the admission process for transfer students and ask questions. This presentation is designed primarily for students attending a California community college
The one-hour long transfer presentations on Fridays start in May! For a complete list of dates, visit the Transfer Admission Presentation registration website or the general events page at www.admission.ucla.edu/events.
Add an optional transfer specific live tour, general live virtual tour or virtual tour. See below for tour registration and options:
- View a virtual tour any time here
- RSVP for a campus live tour here
- RSVP for a transfer specific live tour here
Learn more about transferring to National University by visiting NU Transfer.
- Learn about our community, and get your questions answered. Over 75+ programs, including associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
- Four-week classes offered online
- Convenient class schedules and year-round enrollment
- Locations across California and Nevada
- Yellow Ribbon school with military tuition discounts
- Transfer credits accepted at any time
- Financial aid opportunities
- Dedicated student support
Find out how you can transfer to National University with an Associate Degree for Transfer Scholarship.
- California Community College Transfer Students who have recently earned their Associates Degree for Transfer (ADT) or a transferable associate degree (Associate degrees that use the CSU Breadth or IGETC patterns as general education for degree completion) within 12 months of applying to NU are eligible for the ADT transfer scholarship pricing of $880 per course (max 20 courses). Additional coursework beyond the 90 quarter units may be required for AA and AS transferred degrees.
- CSU/UC application workshops
- On-campus visits by university representatives
- Visits to university campuses
- College fairs
- Agreements with colleges/universities.
Cerro Coso College Board Code: 004027