The Transfer Center is available to assist students in researching their options and making plans for a smooth transition to a four-year university or other institution.
Need Help with the CSU Application?
Watch these step-by-step CSU application videos. View the application videos here.
UndocuTransfer Info Sessions Series
This is a great opportunity for prospective transfer undocumented students to:
- Learn about services and support available to undocumented students at universities across California
- Hear directly from students about their experience at each university
- Get connected to Dream Centers and UndocuSupport Program representatives before transferring
- Discover resources and opportunities at each campus, including legal services, mental health services, job/internship opportunities, and more.
- Become informed about “next steps” for financial aid, admissions, and residency to ensure a smooth transfer transition
- Explore university options whether applying for admissions this year or still having more time to decide before applying to transfer
The target audience for these sessions is undocumented community college students, but faculty and staff, as well as HS students, are welcome.
California State University
The California State University (CSU) system is taking all necessary steps to mitigate the disruptions caused by COVID-19 while ensuring the health and safety for our students, faculty, staff and communities. With the COVID19 pandemic it has become necessary to adjust some CSU admission requirements and prior guidance to incoming students for fall 2020 and beyond.
University of California
The University of California has temporarily suspended some of its requirements for admitted students to ensure that they are able to enroll as planned. It also expects to work with students to adjust financial aid packages if family financial circumstances have changed. In addition, UC has temporarily relaxed some undergraduate admissions policies to ensure high school and transfer students are not penalized by their inability to earn letter grades for academic classes or take standardized tests during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grand Canyon University - Learn about GCU and Speak with a GCU Counselor
GCU Welcomes Online Transfer Students from Cerro Coso Community College
For more information on GCU’s degree programs, transferring and scholarship opportunities, join the following webinar: (Q&A via Zoom)
Topic: Grand Canyon University - CCCC Student - Speak with GCU Counselor Q & A live!
Thursday, February 24th from 12:30 am – 1:30 pm
Register in advance – Feb 24, 2022
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
At Grand Canyon University, we offer a wide variety of transfer-friendly education programs at every level. We utilize hands-on learning experiences and a rigorous curriculum to prepare over 20,500 ground students and more than 81,000* online students to become global citizens, critical thinkers and effective leaders.
We believe all students should be able to complete their education on their own terms, which is why we offer fast-track options and generous scholarship opportunities to transfer students.
Enroll in one of GCU’s program offerings:
- Leadership and Management
- Criminal Justice
- Political and Social Sciences
- Information Technology and Cybersecurity
- Language and Communications
- Health Care Administration
- Informatics and Health Sciences
- Psychology and Counseling
Learn more about transferring to National University by visiting NU Transfer.
- Learn about our community, and get your questions answered. Over 75+ programs, including associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
- Four-week classes offered online
- Convenient class schedules and year-round enrollment
- Locations across California and Nevada
- Yellow Ribbon school with military tuition discounts
- Transfer credits accepted at any time
- Financial aid opportunities
- Dedicated student support
Find out how you can transfer to National University with an Associate Degree for Transfer Scholarship.
- California Community College Transfer Students who have recently earned their Associates Degree for Transfer (ADT) or a transferable associate degree (Associate degrees that use the CSU Breadth or IGETC patterns as general education for degree completion) within 12 months of applying to NU are eligible for the ADT transfer scholarship pricing of $880 per course (max 20 courses). Additional coursework beyond the 90 quarter units may be required for AA and AS transferred degrees.
Fresno Pacific University – Bakersfield Campus
Contact Admissions Representative: Susan Rizo
661-617-4529 or email: Susan.Rizo@fresno.edu | Book an Appointment
We offer in-person/Online classes in our Degree Completion Program for the following degrees:
- Business Administration: Management
- Business Administration: Organization Leadership
- Childhood Development
- Health Care Administration
- Liberal Arts (with CSET Waiver for Multiple Subjects)
Interested in transferring to Fresno Pacific University, visit our Transfer Guide View Book.
- Accelerate Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Six-Week Classes
- Two Year Graduation Guarantee
- ADT Transfer Agreements
- Financial Aid Opportunities
- Experienced Faculty
- Student Support and Career Counseling
Transferring with an ADT from a Community College:
The Fresno Pacific University degrees listed have been formally approved as "similar" to the corresponding Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT). This means that the FPU Program Directors for a "similar" FPU major have reviewed the relevant ADT and determined that a student who earns that ADT can complete the Fresno Pacific University degree in 68 units or less. For information regarding the completion of an FPU bachelor’s degree visit our ADT Transfer Pathway page.
Transfer courses equivalencies from the community colleges: Degree Completion Transfer Equivalencies
- CSU/UC application workshops
- On-campus visits by university representatives
- Visits to university campuses
- College fairs
- Agreements with colleges/universities.
Cerro Coso College Board Code: 004027