The Transfer Center is available to assist students in researching their options and making plans for a smooth transition to a four-year university or other institution.
Contact the Transfer Center via Counseling by phone: 760-384-6129
Virtual Transfer Information
California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
California community college students planning to transfer to a four-year college or university should be aware of changes and updates to policies due the COVID-19 outbreak.
California State University
The California State University (CSU) system is taking all necessary steps to mitigate the disruptions caused by COVID-19 while ensuring the health and safety for our students, faculty, staff and communities. With the COVID19 pandemic it has become necessary to adjust some CSU admission requirements and prior guidance to incoming students for fall 2020 and beyond.
University of California
The University of California has temporarily suspended some of its requirements for admitted students to ensure that they are able to enroll as planned. It also expects to work with students to adjust financial aid packages if family financial circumstances have changed. In addition, UC has temporarily relaxed some undergraduate admissions policies to ensure high school and transfer students are not penalized by their inability to earn letter grades for academic classes or take standardized tests during the COVID-19 pandemic.
UCLA Transfer Admissions Presentations
The office of Undergraduate Admission is inviting students to join us at one of our upcoming virtual transfer admission presentations. It will take place via an online webinar and is designed to help prospective students learn more about UCLA, the admission process for transfer students and ask questions. This presentation is designed primarily for students attending a California community college
The one-hour long transfer presentations on Fridays start in May! For a complete list of dates, visit the Transfer Admission Presentation registration website or the general events page at www.admission.ucla.edu/events.
Add an optional transfer specific live tour, general live virtual tour or virtual tour. See below for tour registration and options:
- View a virtual tour any time here
- RSVP for a campus live tour here
- RSVP for a transfer specific live tour here
UC Merced will be providing webinars during the month of July for students to attend!
- UC Merced Transfer Advising Appointments: July 9, 2020 10:00am-12:00pm or July 23, 2020 10:00am-12:00pm
Schedule an appointment to meet one-on-one with us. Students will be able to ask questions regarding admission
requirements, the UC application process, UC Merced campus life, and much more!
- UC Transfer 101: July 14, 2020 5:00pm-6:00pm
Interested in transferring to a UC campus? Join us to learn more about the minimum requirements, major preparation, and useful tools and resources for transfer students.
- UC Application & Personal Insight Questions (PIQ) Workshop: July 16, 2020 5:00pm-6:00pm
Join us for an in-depth session on filling out the University of California application, including tactics for answering the
personal insight questions. Learn about the factors that UC Admissions considers and what to avoid, and get answers
to any confusing aspects of the application.
- UC TAP & TAG Workshop: July 21, 2020 5:00pm-6:00pm
Learn more about the benefits of the Transfer Admission Planner (TAP) and the opportunity to submit a Transfer
Admission Guarantee (TAG) at UC Merced. Our Admissions Transfer Advisors will walk-through the TAP tool and
outline the process for submitting the TAG. Students will also be able to receive more information on the
requirements needed for UC Merced's TAG.
Grand Canyon University
GCU invites you to join their webinars and learn about GCU's benefits and opportunities!
Learn about the 175+ online academic programs offered 100% online (excludes programs with Residencies and practicums), cost-reduction options and scholarship opportunities, complimentary credit evaluations completed within 24 hours, flexible academic plans tailored to your needs and interests, and get questions answered!
Learn more about transferring to National University by visiting NU Transfer.
- Learn about our community, and get your questions answered. Over 75+ programs, including associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
- Four-week classes offered online
- Convenient class schedules and year-round enrollment
- Locations across California and Nevada
- Yellow Ribbon school with military tuition discounts
- Transfer credits accepted at any time
- Financial aid opportunities
- Dedicated student support
Find out how you can transfer to National University with an Associate Degree for Transfer Scholarship.
- California Community College Transfer Students who have recently earned their Associates Degree for Transfer (ADT) or a transferable associate degree (Associate degrees that use the CSU Breadth or IGETC patterns as general education for degree completion) within 12 months of applying to NU are eligible for the ADT transfer scholarship pricing of $880 per course (max 20 courses). Additional coursework beyond the 90 quarter units may be required for AA and AS transferred degrees.
- CSU/UC application workshops
- On-campus visits by university representatives
- Visits to university campuses
- College fairs
- Agreements with colleges/universities.
Cerro Coso College Board Code: 004027