The Transfer Center is available to assist students in researching their options and making plans for a smooth transition to a four-year university or other institution.
Need Help with the CSU Application?
Watch these step-by-step CSU application videos. View the application videos here.
UndocuTransfer Info Sessions Series
This is a great opportunity for prospective transfer undocumented students to:
- Learn about services and support available to undocumented students at universities across California
- Hear directly from students about their experience at each university
- Get connected to Dream Centers and UndocuSupport Program representatives before transferring
- Discover resources and opportunities at each campus, including legal services, mental health services, job/internship opportunities, and more.
- Become informed about “next steps” for financial aid, admissions, and residency to ensure a smooth transfer transition
- Explore university options whether applying for admissions this year or still having more time to decide before applying to transfer
The target audience for these sessions is undocumented community college students, but faculty and staff, as well as HS students, are welcome.
California State University
The California State University (CSU) system is taking all necessary steps to mitigate the disruptions caused by COVID-19 while ensuring the health and safety for our students, faculty, staff and communities. With the COVID19 pandemic it has become necessary to adjust some CSU admission requirements and prior guidance to incoming students for fall 2020 and beyond.
University of California
The University of California has temporarily suspended some of its requirements for admitted students to ensure that they are able to enroll as planned. It also expects to work with students to adjust financial aid packages if family financial circumstances have changed. In addition, UC has temporarily relaxed some undergraduate admissions policies to ensure high school and transfer students are not penalized by their inability to earn letter grades for academic classes or take standardized tests during the COVID-19 pandemic.
UCLA Transfer Admissions Presentations
The office of Undergraduate Admission is inviting students to join us at one of our upcoming virtual transfer admission presentations. It will take place via an online webinar and is designed to help prospective students learn more about UCLA, the admission process for transfer students and ask questions. This presentation is designed primarily for students attending a California community college
The one-hour long transfer presentations on Fridays start in May! For a complete list of dates, visit the Transfer Admission Presentation registration website or the general events page at www.admission.ucla.edu/events.
Add an optional transfer specific live tour, general live virtual tour or virtual tour. See below for tour registration and options:
- View a virtual tour any time here
- RSVP for a campus live tour here
- RSVP for a transfer specific live tour here
Learn more about transferring to National University by visiting NU Transfer.
- Learn about our community, and get your questions answered. Over 75+ programs, including associate, bachelor's, and master's degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
- Four-week classes offered online
- Convenient class schedules and year-round enrollment
- Locations across California and Nevada
- Yellow Ribbon school with military tuition discounts
- Transfer credits accepted at any time
- Financial aid opportunities
- Dedicated student support
Find out how you can transfer to National University with an Associate Degree for Transfer Scholarship.
- California Community College Transfer Students who have recently earned their Associates Degree for Transfer (ADT) or a transferable associate degree (Associate degrees that use the CSU Breadth or IGETC patterns as general education for degree completion) within 12 months of applying to NU are eligible for the ADT transfer scholarship pricing of $880 per course (max 20 courses). Additional coursework beyond the 90 quarter units may be required for AA and AS transferred degrees.
Fresno Pacific University – Bakersfield Campus
Contact Admissions Representative: Susan Rizo
661-617-4529 or email: Susan.Rizo@fresno.edu | Book an Appointment
We offer in-person/Online classes in our Degree Completion Program for the following degrees:
- Business Administration: Management
- Business Administration: Organization Leadership
- Childhood Development
- Health Care Administration
- Liberal Arts (with CSET Waiver for Multiple Subjects)
Interested in transferring to Fresno Pacific University, visit our Transfer Guide View Book.
- Accelerate Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- Six-Week Classes
- Two Year Graduation Guarantee
- ADT Transfer Agreements
- Financial Aid Opportunities
- Experienced Faculty
- Student Support and Career Counseling
Transferring with an ADT from a Community College:
The Fresno Pacific University degrees listed have been formally approved as "similar" to the corresponding Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT). This means that the FPU Program Directors for a "similar" FPU major have reviewed the relevant ADT and determined that a student who earns that ADT can complete the Fresno Pacific University degree in 68 units or less. For information regarding the completion of an FPU bachelor’s degree visit our ADT Transfer Pathway page.
Transfer courses equivalencies from the community colleges: Degree Completion Transfer Equivalencies
CSU Chico Virtual Application Information Sessions
The fall 2022 application period for Chico State opens on October 1st!
Sign up to meet with an Admissions Counselor, see how to get started on the application, learn about common mistakes to avoid, and ask any questions you might have.
Chico State is offering virtual Cal State Apply Information Sessions on the following dates:
Monday, October 4: 5:30 pm
Monday, October 18: 3 pm
- Tuesday, November 2: 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 16: 3 pm
- Wednesday, December 1: 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 14: 5:30 pm
Biola University National Transfer Student Week
Tune in virtually for our Transfer Advantage: Leveraging Your Transfer Experience in your Career Development session from 4:30-5:30 PM on October 20th. This event is hosted by our Career Development Team, and will offer you the opportunity to hear from a student panel on how they've found professional success through resources available here at Biola University! Register today!
Join us on campus for our celebratory Transfer Biola day from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM on October 22nd. You will have a chance to tour campus, hear from current transfer students, connect with academic departments, and enter a chance to win one of two $2,000 Scholarships! Follow our social media posts and stories to find out how you can enter the raffle. Register today!
All event attendees have the opportunity to receive DoorDash gift cards, Biola SWAG, exclusive transfer T-shirts and stickers and more.
Hope to see you there!
Grand Canyon University - Learn about GCU and Speak with a GCU Counselor
GCU Welcomes Online Transfer Students from Cerro Coso Community College
For more information on GCU’s degree programs, transferring and scholarship opportunities, join the following webinar: (Q&A via Zoom)
Topic: Grand Canyon University - CCCC Student - Speak with GCU Counselor Q & A live!
Thursday, November 18th from 12:30 am – 1:30 pm
Register in advance for this meeting
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
At Grand Canyon University, we offer a wide variety of transfer-friendly education programs at every level. We utilize hands-on learning experiences and a rigorous curriculum to prepare over 20,500 ground students and more than 81,000* online students to become global citizens, critical thinkers and effective leaders.
We believe all students should be able to complete their education on their own terms, which is why we offer fast-track options and generous scholarship opportunities to transfer students.
Enroll in one of GCU’s program offerings:
- Leadership and Management
- Criminal Justice
- Political and Social Sciences
- Information Technology and Cybersecurity
- Language and Communications
- Health Care Administration
- Informatics and Health Sciences
- Psychology and Counseling
Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Virtual Events
Honoring our Nation’s Historically Black Colleges and Universities
The CCC Transfer Guarantee to HBCUs invites you to join us for a week of virtual events highlighting our partner HBCUs!
Register for each of these events HERE.
Download the HBCU Week Celebration Flyer
Monday, October 25
Introduction to HBCUs – Past, Present, Future 10AM-11:30AM
CCC to HBCU Program Overview 12PM-1PM
When Academic Preparation Meets Opportunity = ACCESS! 2PM-3PM
Tuesday, October 26
HBCU Academic Majors 11AM-12PM
HBCU Academic Programs – Fully Online Degree Programs 1PM-3PM
We Did It and So Can You! A Panel of CCC to HBCU Alumni 4PM-5PM
Wednesday, October 27
Our Choice, Our Voice! A Panel of CCC to HBCU Current Transfer Students 11AM-12PM
HBCU Life- Exploring Campus Culture 2PM-3PM
Divine Nine – Exploring Historically Black Fraternity and Sorority Life 4PM-5PM
Thursday, October 28
Leading HBCUs in the 21st Century: Presidents Panel 9AM-10:30AM
Unique HBCU Programs 11AM-12PM
Funding Your HBCU Education 2PM-3PM
CA HBCU Alumni Chapters 5PM-6PM
Friday, October 29
College Fair 10AM-12PM
- CSU/UC application workshops
- On-campus visits by university representatives
- Visits to university campuses
- College fairs
- Agreements with colleges/universities.
Cerro Coso College Board Code: 004027