Drop dates for each class are listed in the schedule of classes. To find the drop dates for a class:
- go to the schedule of classes
- find the class
- find the CRN specifying the exact class and click on it
- go to the bottom of the pop-up window to find the drop dates
The drop dates listed are:
- Last day to drop with a refund
This is the deadline to drop and qualify to request a refund. Refunds are not automatic; they must be requested.
- Last day to drop without a "W"
This is the deadline to drop and not have an entry in the permanent records or transcripts.
- Last day to drop with a "W"
This is the final deadline to drop a class. A "W" (for "withdrawal") will appear on your transcripts
Students are responsible for officially withdrawing from any course or courses in which they no longer wish to be enrolled. Non-attendance does not release the student from this responsibility.
Note: Classes are dropped from the schedule of classes after the final drop date.