Archive of a Virtual Workshop, Thursday, April 2, 2020, 11am-12:30pm, showing the step by step process of how to register for classes at Cerro Coso.
If you are a prospective student, go to Admissions instead. These instructions are for current students only.
- Go to InsideCC
- Enter your Cerro Coso assigned email
- Enter your password
- Must be 15-99 characters long.
- Must not contain a character sequence, e.g. 1234 or abcd.
- Must not contain a sequence of the same characters, e.g. 5555.
- We recommend choosing a 15+ character "passphrase." This can be a made-up phrase and should not be easily guessable.
- Select Registration Status under MyBanWeb from the top toolbar
- Select Term
- Type in the Course References Numbers (CRN) of the courses you have selected and Submit Changes.
- Once the page loads confirm the courses listed are correct, select Complete Registration to enroll. If you receive a Registration Add Errors notice, follow directions here.
- You are finished when the Schedule/Bill page appears.