Archive of a Virtual Workshop, Thursday, April 2, 2020, 11am-12:30pm, showing the step by step process of how to register for classes at Cerro Coso.
If you are a prospective student, go to Admissions instead. These instructions are for current students only.
- Go to InsideCC
- Enter your Cerro Coso assigned email
- Enter your password
(8-20 characters, must have letters and numbers, no special characters—*&^%—and no sequences—abc,123,0978).
- Select Registration Status under MyBanWeb from the top toolbar
- Select Term
- Type in the Course References Numbers (CRN) of the courses you have selected and Submit Changes.
- Once the page loads confirm the courses listed are correct, select Complete Registration to enroll. If you receive a Registration Add Errors notice, follow directions here.
- You are finished when the Schedule/Bill page appears.