Kern River Valley Campus closed June 27 to July 1 due to the Erskine Fire. Student Assistance Hotline at 760-384-6204
Engility STEM Scholarship
This scholarship is open to
- graduating high school seniors, high school graduates attending Cerro Coso, or continuing Cerro Coso students
- students who attend the Cerro Coso Community College Ridgecrest campus or Online campus
- students enrolled in 6 or more units
- students with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- students majoring in: Business, Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, General Science, or Math
- students whose parents' Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) falls between $55,000 and $125,000 annually
- Completed Cerro Coso Community College Scholarship Application
- Current high school or Cerro Coso Community College transcript
- Two letters of recommendation from instructors, counselors, or employers
- A statement of educational and/or occupational goals not to exceed one page
Engility became a $1.6 billion independent, publicly-traded company (NYSE: EGL) on July 17, 2012 when L-3 Communications spun off its service-specific Government business. The spin off has enabled us to create an industry-leading services company tailored specifically to providing its customers with highly qualified personnel, wherever and whenever they are needed at the lowest possible cost. The "new" Engility is built on a heritage of more than 40 years and legacy companies whose outstanding employees have consistently delivered superior performance to our Government customers.
The CCCC Foundation is committed to helping students succeed in college through its scholarship program.
If you have questions about Scholarships please contact: