Useful WWW Links
Study Strategies and Skills
Time Management & Procrastination
Test Taking & Stress Management
Writing & Citing
English as a Second Language
Basic Math to High School Algebra
Tips for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities Association LDA is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all individuals with learning disabilities and their families, to alleviating the restricting effects of learning disabilities, and to supporting endeavors to determine the causes of learning disabilities.
- Zero to Three Focusing on both typical and atypical development in infants and toddlers.
- NLDline Offering current information about non-verbal learning disorders.
- LD Pride An online community for people with learning disabilities.
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities 1-800-695-0285
- Text Readers (special thanks to student, Crystal Tripp for providing this information. Please note that some of the sources below are free and others may cost money to order)
- Navigating College Handbook A Handbook on Self Advocacy Written for Autistic Students from Autistic Adults
Online Study Links