Cerro Coso Community College

Transfer Degree Petition to Graduate Due

Additional Information: 

If you are completing an AS-T and/or AA-T degree in the spring or summer 2017 semester, please contact Counseling to complete the ADT verification and a Petition to Graduate.

Spring 2017
Summer 2017
Kern Community College District