Cerro Coso Community College

Student Worker Application

Student workers are funded through the Federal Work Study Program, a federal financial aid program that requires that the student apply for federal financial aid, meet specific eligibility requirements and must have received a Cerro Coso College Financial Aid Award Letter. To be eligible for a FWS job, a student must be enrolled in at least six or more units and maintain a 2.0 GPA. Potential applicants must have the skills required for the job. All jobs on-campus and off-campus are supervised by faculty or staff.

Kern Community College District