Welcome to Cerro Coso Online Counseling, which is designed to add to our “in person” services for current and new students. Online Counseling is generally best suited for questions about concrete or specific issues.
Please be aware that online counseling will not be available from October 15-19 as we move back into the main building. The Counseling department will be closed for services on October 16-17. If you need assistance on Oct. 18-19, please call us at 760-384-6219. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Information on commonly asked questions can be found by visiting the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
Please keep the following in mind when using Online Counseling:
- The form below will help guide your questions so that our counselors can determine the best way to help you.
- When requesting Online Counseling, please make sure to use your Student ID number and your Cerro Coso email address. The counselors will only be able to respond to your school email address.
- All emails will be answered in a timely fashion, but delays will occur on weekends and holidays, and responses may be slowed during our busier registration periods.
- Online Counseling should not replace the need to talk to or meet with a counselor for more complex issues or questions. If you need assistance with a degree audit or certification for graduation, please make an appointment with a counselor.
- Prospective students should call the Counseling office with questions. To speak with a counselor, please call 760-384-6219.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), counselors cannot give out personal information such as:
- Phone numbers
- Social security numbers
- Financial aid information
To get started with Online Counseling, please complete and submit this form.
Cerro Coso Counseling Team