You've heard how everyone is using Zoom for meetings
and connecting via video-conferencing. Now you can
learn how to use the video-conferencing app for
connecting with your instructors and fellow students! In this
session, you will learn:
• So What Is Zoom?
• Equipment Needed (For You and Them);
• Video-Conferencing Etiquette (i.e. Pants Required);
• Mute That Microphone or Camera – Please!
• How to Adjust Your Camera (Get Focused);
• Sign Up with Zoom – For Free!
• Zoom Technical Support (CC and Zoom Support);
• Zoom App Vs. Web-Based (Cool Features of Both);
• Schedule A Meeting (Schedule, Send, Connect);
• How to Share Your Screen – Or Just a Window;
• Share and Use Zoom Whiteboard (No Chalk Dust
Presenter: Paul Kuttig