Are you planning to graduate with a degree or certificate in Spring 2020? Are you planning to transfer? Make sure you have the classes you need for spring graduation!
- Make an appointment for a Graduation Evaluation by November 15, 2019. Appointments can be made in-person at the Counseling office on your campus or by calling:
(760) 384-6219 at Ridgecrest / Indian Wells Valley
(760) 384-6219 for CC Online students
(760) 379-5501 at Kern River Valley Lake Isabella
(661) 258-8644 at East Kern Center: Edwards AFB
(661) 823-4986 at East Kern Center: Tehachapi
(760) 872-1565 at ESCC Bishop
(760) 934-2875 at ESCC Mammoth Lakes
- Complete a Petition for Graduation.
- If you have attended any other college and are using those units to graduate or are using AP scores from high school, an OFFICIAL copy of your transcripts must be on file in our Admissions & Records Office. If your official transcripts are not on file, your degree or certificate will not be processed. Transcripts must be mailed directly to Admissions and Records:
Admissions & Records
Cerro Coso Community College
3000 College Heights Blvd
Ridgecrest, CA 93555