The Bishop, Mammoth Lakes, and Tehachapi campuses will be CLOSED Monday, January 23, 2017, due to heavy snow.
Compliance & Safety
We offer training on Safety Topics and Compliance Issues. Classes can be delivered at your site or at any of our five campuses.
Customized Programs are available upon request.
- Sexual Harassment - Employee
- Sexual Harassment - Supervisor
- Basic IIPP* Requirements
- Creating / Updating Policies & Procedures
- Supervisor Safety Training
- Heat / Illness Protection
- Driver Safety Awareness
- CPR / First Aid
- Fall Protection
- Confined Space Entry
- Flagging Training
- Federal OSHA-10
- Federal OSHA-30
* Every company in California must create an Illness and Injury Prevention Program (IIPP), which essentially contains a generalized plan for keeping its workforce free from work-related injuries and illnesses. For companies with more than 10 employees, the plan must be in writing.
Full-Day: From $2,100 (5 - 8 Hours)
Half-Day: From $1,200 (2 - 4 Hours)
Included in Flat Rate
- Delivery of Training Class
- Up to 25 Participants per Class
- All Instructional Costs
- All Administrative Costs
- A Workbook for Each Participant
Request a training class.