Starting Your Online Class
Student access to CCOnline courses is available on the Friday by noon prior to class start date.
Log in to Your Online Class
Use the appropriate button for your login:
- Cerro Coso Students
- insideCC for students with the @email.cerrocoso.edu email address
- Bakersfield Students
- insideBC for students with the @email.bakersfieldcollege.edu email address
- Porterville Students
- insidePC for students with the @email.portervillecollege.edu email address
Online Student Responsibility
Students must log in to their CCOnline course enrollment before 8 P.M. PST of class start date. Failure to do so will result in an automatic drop from the course to make room for the next person on the class waiting list.
- Log in to your InsideCC, InsideBC or InsidePC account.
- Go to the "My Courses" section.
- Select the course you would like to confirm your enrollment by clicking on the course name.
- You are officially signed in to the course when your CCOnline course appears on your computer screen.
Waitlisted Students: After 8 P.M. PST of class start date, waitlisted students are automatically registered for the course if class seats become available. Students must confirm course registration and enrollment within two days or they will be dropped.
Technical Support and Requirements
Online students who experience any difficulty logging on to a course, accessing course materials, or who have any other technical questions should contact technical support.
Help Desk and Tech Support is open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week. Call (877) 382-3508 or go to the support website
Distance Education Office is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30am-5:30pm and on Friday from 8:00am-12:00pm. Call (760) 384-6175.
- Computer, either a Macintosh or IBM compatible
- Printer (recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or higher
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 1024x768 display or higher
- Broadband internet connection
- Recent Mozilla Firefox, recent Google Chrome, Safari 6+, Internet Explorer 11+
- Internet browser set to accept cookies
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) or an Office suite compatible with Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Multimedia Players (Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime, Windows Media Player)
Quick Technical Guide
- Contact your Network Administrator if your company has firewalls that will not permit you access to the Moodle site.
- Contact the HelpDesk at support.kccd.edu or 877-382-3508 to reset your InsideCC, InsideBC or InsidePC account password.
- Access your course from moodle.kccd.edu if the InsideCC, InsideBC or InsidePC portal is down.