In Order to Qualify for Academic Year 2023-2024...
- Reside within the Kern Community College District (KCCD) Service Area*
- Be over the age of 18
- Have attended one of the KCCD colleges (Bakersfield, Cerro Coso, or Porterville) and left in good standing
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Good student conduct standing
- Be currently registered in 12 or more units at Cerro Coso
- Complete student orientation
- Develop a comprehensive education plan for completing an educational goal at Cerro Coso Community College.
Returning students do not need to submit transcripts. This requirement only applies to new students.
To Remain Eligible for Academic Year 2023-2024...
- Maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Complete 30 units per academic year
- Complete 8 hours of outreach activities per academic semester
- Maintain good student conduct standing
* Students attending the Bishop and Mammoth Lakes campuses of Cerro Coso Community College should apply for the Inyo or Mono Promises.