In Order to Qualify for Academic Year 2019-2020...
Reside within the Kern Community College District (KCCD) Service Area*
Have graduated within the last 2 years of one of the high schools within the KCCD service area
Possess a minimum 2.5 GPA upon high school completion
Enroll at Cerro Coso as a full-time student – at least 12 units per semester
Enroll in required English and Math courses, or show proof of completion
- Promise, and all Financial Aid
Complete applications for Cerro Coso, the
- education plan for completing an educational goal at Cerro Coso Community College. Develop a comprehensive
To Remain Eligible for Academic Year 2019-2020...
Maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA
Complete 30 units per academic year
Complete 8 hours of outreach activities per academic semester
Maintain good student conduct standing
* Students attending the Bishop and Mammoth Lakes campuses of Cerro Coso Community College should apply for the Inyo or Mono Promises.
Conditions of Acceptance
- Student Education Plan for completing a minimum of 30 units over the course of the academic year (fall, spring, summer)
Meet with a counselor/advisor and develop a
- Navigate student success program as a tool to register in 12 or more units at any of the Cerro Coso Community College campuses, including online (schedule of classes must follow 30 unit plan and be approved by a counselor)
Activate and use Cerro Coso's
Participate in eligible wrap-around services, such as EOPS, UMOJA, Peer Mentoring