Student Education Plan
A Student Educational Plan (SEP):
- is designed to assist you in developing a plan to complete your degree and/or major requirements in a timely manner
- is based on a schedule that will meet your needs
- will help you stay focused
- will help you obtain your educational goals
- can help you avoid taking classes that may not help you reach your educational goals or fulfill your degree requirements
- Student Education Plan
- CSU General Education Certification
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)
SEP Workshop Dates for Fall 2013
Appointment Required. Call (760) 384-6219.
|11/5||10:00am - 11:30am||Ridgecrest/IWV, Counseling Desk|
|11/13||2:00pm - 3:30pm||Ridgecrest/IWV, Counseling Desk|
|11/20||3:00pm - 4:30pm||Ridgecrest/IWV, Counseling Desk|
If you are not located near any of the Cerro Coso campuses, online SEP counseling is available.