Orientation will provide incoming students with:
- a guided tour of the campus
- an overview of campus and online resources
- an introduction to the Learning Resource Center/Tutoring
- educational planning—meet the counseling staff
- a review of student leadership, clubs, and campus activities
- a tour of the campus bookstore
- and much, much more
To qualify for a priority registration date, students need to complete all the steps of the matriculation process: Orientation, Assessment, and Counseling to develop an Education Plan. To schedule an appointment for any of these steps, please call (760) 384-6219.
Appointment Required. Call (760) 384-6219.
|3/11||5:00pm - 6:30pm||Ridgecrest/IWV Counseling Desk|
|3/18||12:00pm - 1:30pm||Ridgecrest/IWV Counseling Desk|
|4/2||4:00pm - 5:30pm||Ridgecrest/IWV Counseling Desk|
|4/15||10:00am - 11:30am||Ridgecrest/IWV Counseling Desk|
|4/29||12:00pm - 1:30pm||Ridgecrest/IWV Counseling Desk|
|5/6||12:00pm - 1:30pm||Ridgecrest/IWV Counseling Desk|
|5/9||10:00am - 11:30am||Ridgecrest/IWV Counseling Desk|
|5/20||4:00pm - 5:30pm||Ridgecrest/IWV Counseling Desk|
If you are not located near any of the Cerro Coso campuses, online orientation is available.
Please note: To complete our online student orientation you will need your Student ID code or you may enter as a guest.