Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS)
Welcome to the Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS) at the IWV and KRV campuses. The Cerro Coso Community College EOPS Program was developed in 1975 to give community people who have financial and an academic need an opportunity to obtain their dreams. EOPS has assisted and met the needs of all eligible students with grants and services such as: assessment, counseling, peer counseling, career development, academic monitoring, priority registration, transportation, and textbook vouchers.
- Enrolled in 12 units
- California resident
- Demonstrate a financial need by qualifying for a Board of Governors Grant Waiver A or B (BOGW) through Financial Aid
- Demonstrate an Academic Need
- Placement Exam requires you to take a preparatory class in math, reading or English or
- Did not graduate from high school or
- Have 2.4 GPA or below in high school
- Be able to come to the IWV or KRV campuses for onsite counseling and complete EOPS activities
- Attend a mandatory EOPS orientation
How do I apply?
Complete the application below and bring it to the Access Programs Office at IWV (Rm 312) or the Access Programs Office at KRV (Rm 3).