The library accepts donations based on the following guidelines:
- All materials donated to the library become the property of the Kern Community College District.
- The library may choose to keep or discard donated materials according to its collection development policies.
- The library will not return materials it cannot use to the Donor.
- The library will furnish the Donor with a letter describing the donation for income tax purposes.
- The library does not accept textbooks or periodicals.
Faculty members who wish to donate books are strongly encouraged to contact the library prior to donating any materials.
For more information, contact the library at (760) 384-6131 or firstname.lastname@example.org