How to Drop a Class
Students are responsible for officially withdrawing from any course or courses in which they no longer wish to be enrolled. Non-attendance does not release the student from this responsibility.
- Go to InsideCC.
- Enter your Cerro Coso assigned email
- Enter your myBanWeb PIN
(8-20 characters, must have letters and numbers, no special characters—*&^%—and no sequences—abc,123,0978).
- Select the Student tab
- Select Add/Drop Classes from Registration Tools
- Select Term
- Select DROP from the dropdown menu next to the class you wish to drop and click Submit Changes. Do not rely on being automatically dropped or dropped by your instructor.
- Verify the class has been dropped from your schedule and click Complete Registration.
- Verify the schedule and bill once completed and PRINT A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS.