Frequently Asked Questions
- I forgot my student PIN/lost my password/need help with logging in!
- Go to https://accountmanager.kccd.edu or log into a computer with Username: email@example.com and no password. You can go to http://support.kccd.edu. See Lost Logins, Student IDs, Email Accounts and Passwords for more information, or Cerro Coso Email Addresses for general information about student emails.
- I need my transcript/a copy of my transcript/a copy of my degree.
- To request a transcript, go here. On this page are directions for getting a free transcript (if you are still entitled to one) using the Transcript Request Form.
- I need to send my transcripts to Cerro Coso.
- Send all transcripts to Admissions and Records:
Phone: (760) 384-6357
Fax: (760) 384-6377
-or contact by mail at-
Cerro Coso Community College
c/o Admissions & Records
3000 College Heights Blvd.
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
- I want to forward my email to another account.
- Follow these directions.
- I need information on the GED, a copy of my certificate, or other GED inquiry.
- Call toll-free (866) 370-4740 for any and all GED inquiries.
- When can I register for the upcoming semester?
- See Important Dates. Generally, priority registration starts in mid-April for Summer and Fall classes, and in mid November for Spring. Open registration generally starts two weeks later. Specific information will be up as soon as we can release it.
- What are my tuition costs per unit?
- Classes are $46 per unit. A 3 unit class will cost $138. See Tuition and Fees for more information.
- How many units are required for Full Time status?
- 12 units per semester are required for Full Time status.
- I completed online orientation but it doesn't show up in my student records online.
- Student records online are not updated immediately upon completion of online orientation. During registration period, online orientation results are updated once every 24 hours. During other periods, online orientation results are updated weekly.