A. Fundamental reviewed(A-F)
1. Rules and Regulations
2. Basic game- offensive and defensive attack
3. Instruction in individual skills and drills
e. Defensive skills by position: pitching, catching, infield, outfield
B. Introduce advanced skills(A-F)
C. Batting- power, punch hitting, move-up runner
1. Bunting- drag, suicide
2. Fielding- how to play positions according to a particular situation- i.e., bunting double play cut off plays, hot-box, etc…
D. Team offensive strategies and tactics(A-F)
1. Pitcher- how to throw a variety of pitches, i.e., curve ball, knuckle ball, drop, riser.
2. Different bunting situations- man on first, no outs, man at third-one out, hit and run, run at hit, bunt and run, stealing bases.
3. When to tag up on sacrifice fly.
E. Team defensive strategies and tactics(A-F)
1. How to cover and play when particular situations arise.
a. Double play
b. Pick-off situation
c. Covering cut offs
e. Bunt situations