Student Moodle Guide
- PC's should be running Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP or Vista
- Macs should have OS X.3 Panther or higher
- Screen resolution set to 800 x 600 or higher
- At least 256MB RAM (512 MB or more RAM is recommended)
- High speed Internet is recommended (e.g.DSL, Cable, Wireless Broadband).
- Approved browsers for the PC: Mozilla Firefox (ver. 1.5 or above) or IE (ver. 6 or above).
- Approved browsers for the Mac: Mozilla Firefox (ver. 2.x or above)
- Browser must be set to accept cookies and show the most recent version of the page.
- Disable pop-up blockers, or set it to allow the following site: moodle2.cerrocoso.edu (see below for detailed instructions)
- Sound-card and speakers or headphones (recommended)
- Printer (recommended)
- Some courses may require additional software or hardware.
Allow Pop-ups in Firefox on the PC:
- From the Firefox menu click on Tools.
- Click the Content icon on the top.
- If you see a checkmark next to the option to block pop-up windows, click the Exceptions button to the right.
moodle2.cerrocoso.edu as the "address of web site".
- Then click the Allow button.
- Click Close and then click OK.
Allow Pop-ups in Internet Explorer:
- From the Internet Explorer menu click Tools.
- Select Pop-up Blocker.
- Click Pop-up Blocker Settings.
- In the "Pop-up Blocker Settings" window, type
moodle2.cerrocoso.edu as "Address of Web site to allow".
- Click the Add button and click Close.
- Then close and restart Internet Explorer.